Who we are
The gregmason.com team of IT professionals have been servicing the computer needs of, Southern Maine, New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts Dental offices since 1991.
The Dental Practice Management Software packages we service & support include:
- Dentrix Certified
- Patterson EagleSoft
- Practice Works
- Dexis and Schick Digital Imaging Solutions
We also specialize in:
- Repair/fix services: PC/Parts repair & replacement, Virus/Malware Removal, Application & Windows error troubleshooting
- We use state-of-the-art software tools: To remotely monitor the health of your network.
- System Administration: Server, Domains/Workgroups, Exchange, Antivirus , Antispam
- Special Projects: Upgrade your existing computer hardware to accept a newer version of your Practice Management Software. Our engineers will come in and evaluate (at no cost & no obligation) your office network, write and present (at a later date) a proposal for what the upgrade would entail.
- IT Security: Security Policy Consultation, Implement Firewall, Password Polices and Encryption for Workstations.
- Preventative Maintenance: We can take responsibility for providing your office with a stable, reliable computer resource for a fixed monthly fee. Our RES/q preventative maintenance program includes scheduled updates for Windows, Office, Acrobat, Java, Antivirus, and Antimalware.
- Help Desk Support: Question answer, Remote assistance, Prompt response
What a few of our Dental clients have to say about us:
“gregmason.com planned and directed our major transition from a terminal based patient management system to Dentrix with digital radiography in every operatory, which was the first in our region. When presented with difficult integration issues, their technical knowledge and attention to detail made the difference. Greg’s team is very responsive, prioritizing important issues that arise and dealing with them quickly and effectively. He understands the business issues related to the practice of dentistry and ensures that our networks are secure, protecting our patient’s personal information. His detailed follow-up and preventive maintenance; helps us avoid a major problems with our network and systems. I can reach him any time day, or night for trouble-shooting or technical assistance. His organization is flexible, working after office hours or on weekends to prevent disruptions to our practice.”
Dr. Robert Fremeau DMD – Manchester, NH. (603)-668-6434