We’re interested to hear what you think about our new website.
Send us your comments or suggestions about what you like, dislike, or would like to see in the future. We’ll enter your name for a chance to win a free 17” Flat Screen Monitor! Please see the official rules at the bottom of the page.
gregmason.com “Give us your Feedback” Official Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Eligibility - The contest is open to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Company and employee must reside in the states of New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Maine. No other states are eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- To Enter - Send comments and suggestions regarding the gregmason.com new website via email or U.S. Mail to gregmason.com. Submission must include the person’s company name, address, phone number and extension.
- Email submissions - Please use the contact form above.
- U.S. Mail submissions - are to be post marked by November 30, 2009 and sent to: gregmason.com 1400 Hall Street, Manchester, NH. Attn: “Give Us Your Feed Back”.
- One entry per person
- Prize Description – Hanns “G” 17″ Active Matrix TFT Widescreen LCD Display Resolution 1440 x 900 , VGA input (Cables Included) Dimensions 12.5″H x 16″W x 7.8″D (7.5lbs) , 3-Year Limited Warranty, MSRP $125.00
- Winner Notification – The Drawing will take place on Thursday December 3, 2009 and the winner will be notified by phone and also posted on our website.
- Prize Delivery - Delivery arrangements will be made with the winner during the notification phone call.
- Limitation of Liability - gregmason.com is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or entries that are lost due to computer, Internet, or electronic malfunction. Entrants agree that, gregmason.com, its promotion partners, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this contest or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered.
- Questions - Please call 603-669-4116 if you have any questions regarding the contest or rules.